Ray and ME

Ray and ME

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

experiences producing the PSA

Week 5 Blog
I was successful the course assignments with the help of my cohorts Lynne Bullock, Shannon Copeland, Janet Kelly, Julia Wilson. They were invaluable in the completion of our Public Service Broadcast. They had written the script and planned very well. Shannon had as much knowledge of video editing as I did and she was great at the edit of the video. I was discouraged because I was very busy and had family problems that put me behind the rest of the team. I really had to spend as much energy keeping up with team as I did on the project. In all I learn that it was team effort and we all were successful. This was a great learning lesson that I can teach my students that it is important to work as a team. I learned about the audio and video aspects in the course. How freeware can help students in projects like PSA we end up doing

No comments:

Post a Comment